- What is CSIA?
- Member SMOs & CROs
- SitePartner Corporation
- SitePartner is a Taiwan located Site Management Organization (SMO) that was established in July 2004, and the provided services mainly focus on enhancing site performance, conducting phase I–IV clinical trials with emphasis on healthy volunteers and patients recruitment, and accelerating the clients’ drug development timeline.
- SMO ClinPlus Co., Ltd.
- SMO ClinPlus is a top Site Management Organization (SMO) covering around 50+ cities in China and was established in 2009 (SMO service promoted from 2004), and is leading lots of investigators and site staff for our customer as the largest service coverage and the most experienced SMO in China.
- Medical System Research corp.
- MSR is a one of oldest Site Management Organization (SMO) that was established in 1999, and is leading SMO services in Japan. Over 15 years experiences by supporting our customer conducting phase I –IV clinical trials, With our conscientious support, our customers satisfied our higher quality service level with that of a competent SMOs.
- MedPlus1 Co., Ltd.
- MedPlus1 is a first certified SMO and partial CRO provider covering major city, Hanoi, and Hoh Chi Minh in Vietnam once the clinical trial related laws and regulation changed in 2014 through 2015. Well–trained study coordinators provide and perform high quality SMO/CRO services in accordance with ICH–GCP and local regulations.
- ADM SMO Inc.
- ADM SMO Inc. was founded in August 2016 to pioneer the development of SMO business in Korea. With the passing of new SMO regulations, its business in Korea is expected to grow fast. Together with the support of our highly qualified CRCs and experiences under our belt, ADM SMO Inc. is ready to thrive and prosper in the growing SMO market.
We have accumulated experiences supporting clinical trials of various stages from phase l to lV and across multiple therapeutic areas. Above all, we have reliable strategic partners in Japan and China to facilitate successful multinational clinical trials for both of our Korean and Global partners.
ADM SMO Inc. will continue to put forth our best efforts into each project and produce the finest quality results with great efficiency.
- SRD Co., Ltd.
- Since SRD was established in 1989, SRD have been developing as a pioneer in CRO service for healthcare industry. Our professional staff offers a high quality and fast service thanks to the “know-how” that has been accumulated since more than for two decades. We can provide service for the each stage of development, a combination of specific services or a full service. As a partner, SRD work with clients, bringing out our employees’ potential to contribute to the future of the medical care.
- ADM Korea Inc.
- ADM Korea Inc. has been in operation since 2003 within the heart of Seoul, taking pride in our continued production of quality and reputable works. We leverage the key resources at ADM, integrating our robust business system and experienced personnel, to yield high-repeat order rate from our clients. We work to maximize our clients’ success by providing full range of services, bolstered by well-trained staffs and reliable management.
At ADM, we foster Integrity, Teamwork, Commitment, Respect and Sincerity in our employees to build a strong and lasting relationship with our sponsors. We do not simply want to be a good partner; we strive to become the best partner.
- Fountain Medical Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Fountain Medical Development Limited (“FMD”) is an international Contract Research Organization (CRO) that can provide clinical development services which meet ICH standards. FMD promises to provide high quality one-stop clinical study services for domestic and global pharmaceutical companies or medical device manufacturers including regulatory and medical affairs, clinical operation, data management and biometrics, pharmacovigilance etc. FMD is the first CRO in China that can provide joint drug development services between China and the United States, Europe, Japan, Australia, Taiwan and other countries and regions. Since its establishment in 2007, FMD has set up branches in China as well as other countries/regions including Tianjin, Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shenyang, Wuhan, Shijiazhuang, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and US, Armenia, Japan, South Korea, India, UK and Philippines etc. Currently FMD has more than 1,700 employees globally and has a clinical operation team in Mainland China with members distributed in nearly 55 cities nationwide, moreover the team is continuously growing.